On The Road Again
I guess you all realize my posts will appear with l o n g gaps of time in between!
Just in case you are interested, I thought I might share my observations on the road between Las Vegas and Carson City.
On our weekly jaunts we see:
Several houses of ill-repute (interestingly, many are closed -- Yay!)
crazy and insane drivers who are severly challenged by the two-lane road
wild burros at Beatty
the most poorly managed McDonald's in the country (even when you only order a vanilla shake for you-know-who)
We've discovered where it is acceptable to eat. A sign that says "Good Food" is not a great indication of good food! We've learned what places have acceptable rest room facilities. And we know the most likely places for police speed traps.
Now, if there were more of an interest in this type of information, I might think about publishing what I've learned in my travels -- but how many people do you know besides your Dad and I who think they need to make this trip on a regular basis?
Love you all. And by the way, Dad and I will be home this coming weekend. FAMILY DINNER!

1 Comments:
ha ha. this is funny. the "good food" sign thing made me laugh.
& the vanilla shake......giggled @ that too.
Post a Comment
<< Home