Cat in the Blankets
is a game Miss Boo loves to play when I'm changing the sheets on the bed. Darn cat makes a 5 minute job last 15 minutes! But since she and I are the only ones home on Saturdays when most of the housework seems to get done, I enjoy her company. Okay . . . . . I have been known to talk to her like she were human. There, I admitted it.
Just a note about Kimberly and soccer. At her game last night against Chaparral, one of the Vegas players was red-carded very early in the first half. As a result, Vegas had to play the remainder of the game one player short. Late in the second half, one of the Chaparral forwards said to Kimberly, "Would you just go sit down?" This girl told Kimberly, "You are everywhere!" Kimberly told her that was her job. She was just doin' her job! Vegas won the game 2-1. Sure hope this girl gets to play soccer in college.

1 Comments:
Okay, imagine the same thing except with an animal 85 pounds heavier. Yes. Otis does the same thing! Drives me crazy.
Post a Comment
<< Home